- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- Manning was among the only ski hills that was open the entire 2014/15 winter, with a base of more than a meter of snow for the majority of the season.
- By virtue of being at a slightly higher elevation, and further inland, Manning often fares much better than the local mountains.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
Flexible Passes for Busy People
Use Manning Park’s Alpine Flex Passes whenever you want and get a free day of skiing or snowboarding. Flex Passes give you six days on the mountain for the price of five. Get a free mountain day! The days can be used at any time throughout the season.
Flex passes are not for sale up at Manning Park Resort, but you can purchase Flex Passes Online (at least 72 hours before you plan to visit), or buy them at various Lower Mainland locations.
Prices listed valid 2019-20 winter.
|Adult ( 19+ )||$345|
|Youth ( 13-18 )||$295|
|Junior ( 7-12 )||$245|
|Senior ( 65+ )||$270|
Plus applicable taxes.
|New! – Lesson Flex Pass||All Ages|
|6 lessons for the price of 5 (Group lesson)||$270|
Buy Your Flex Passes at one of our Partner Locations:
- Canyon Cable (Alpine and Nordic passes)
- Mt. Waddington’s Outdoors (Alpine and Nordic passes)
- Cheam Source for Sports (Alpine passes)
- The Truth Skate & Snow (Alpine)