Welcome PCT Hikers!
Welcome to Manning Park Resort! Whether you are just starting to plan your PCT adventure, or if you are already on the trail nearing completion, we look forward to welcoming you to Manning Park Resort in BC, Canada at the northern terminus of the Pacific Crest Trail.
Congratulations on your journey!
For travel information from Manning Park to your next destination, please see transportation options below. We welcome you to stay in the Resort, our hostel or one of our campgrounds at the end of your journey.
When you arrive at Manning Park Resort:
- Please see a Front Desk Agent to check for any parcels (even if not expecting one) and sign the PCT registry.
- We offer a free shower access voucher for the Loon Lagoon. There is a ‘drop-in fee’ for all non-guests of $5 after the voucher is used.
- We have a sensitive water system, therefore all users of the pool facilities (guests and non-guests) are required to shower before entering the pool or hot tubs.
- A guest laundry is located to the left of the Loon Lagoon entrance. These machines take $1.00 & $0.25 coins only. Front Desk Agents can make change if needed. Please do not hang laundry to dry on the property.
- Please note that the hotel lobby is for use by our registered Resort guests only. Thanks!
Manning Park Lodge
- Lodge accommodation can be reserved in advance on our website or by calling 604-668-5922.
- Lodge accommodation is available with queen rooms and mini-suites, which are based on double occupancy. Cabins and chalets are available for 8-14 people.
- Camping: Within E.C. Manning Park there are four provincial campgrounds and one campground run by Manning Park Resort. For current campground information on the provincial campgrounds, click here.
- For PCT hikers, there are tenting spots in the Headwaters Horse Corral Campground (don’t worry, you don’t need to be camping with a horse) for $25 per night and this includes access to the Loon Lagoon.
Here are the transportation options from Manning Park.
- Mountain Man Mike’s Bus Service: runs west from Kaslo to Vancouver (with stops along the way) on Saturdays, with a return trip east from Vancouver to Kaslo on the Sundays. To request a pick-up or drop off in Manning Park, please book the “Manning Park” stop. Click here to purchase online.
- Private Shuttle Bus Service: Canadian Craft Charters offers a reservable private shuttle bus service from Manning Park to Vancouver (and other destinations). To book a shuttle, please contact the company directly: www.vancouvershuttlehire.com
- Hope Taxi: A taxi service may also be available from Hope. This must be arranged through Hope Taxi and is subject to availability.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask at the Front Desk.
Thank you and we hope you enjoy your stay!
Loon Lagoon Indoor Pool
The Loon Lagoon indoor pool facility is the perfect place to rejuvenate after a long day of outdoor play at Manning Park Resort. Entry to the complex is included in your stay. In addition to a heated indoor pool, you can stay fit in the exercise room or you can ease sore muscles in a sauna, two hot tubs, and a steam room.
Grocery & Liquor Store
Open daily, the Country Store at Manning Park Resort, located in the Pinewoods Building, is your stop for the necessities — and some fun extras as well! Stop by for snacks, basic groceries, alcohol and other beverages. This is also the place to pick up a souvenir or gift to remember your stay at Manning Park.
Dining at Manning Park Resort includes a variety of culinary options to delight your palate and suit a variety of needs. Join us for a leisurely family meal at the Pinewoods Dining Room or an apres hike beer and burger at the Bear Den’s Pub. Whatever dining option you choose at Manning Park, our kitchens will deliver a culinary experience to remember.