- During the 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics, when all local hill venues were desperately low on snowfall and snow machines couldn’t make enough, snow was trucked from Manning Park.
- During the 2013 winter snow season, we were open the longest of all South West British Columbia ski resorts.
- We recently doubled our grooming fleet with the purchase of 2 new groomers.
Nov 1 – April 2017
|Child(0-6)||$25.00 Processing Fee|
|Senior (65 +)||$355|
- A $25 processing fee applies for children’s season passes.
- Family passes can include up to 2 adults and 4 children (18 and under). All family members must live at the same address.
- Add-on prices are per pass and per person. Add-ons for children (6 and under) are free.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.